The Speakman Sentinel Mark II Shower Valve line is designed to provide high quality anti-scald pressure balanced protection. Speakman Sentinel Mark II Valves feature an independent center sleeve which allows up to 1 In. of roughing in variation. Temperature can be adjusted through the temperature limit stops and the valves have a ceramic temperature regulating module. Sentinel Mark II SM-3400 valves feature polished chrome plated brass trim with a metal index plate and are vandal resistant. Each valve is equipped with integral stops. Sentinel Mark II valves provide superior protection down to 2.0 GPM. The SM-3430 features a metal lever handle for easy operation. The SM-3430 includes an S-2272-E2 showerhead, S-2500 arm & flange, and S-1556 diverter tub spout. The SM-3430 is certified to meet ASSE 1016 and ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1 standards.
Speakman Sentinel Mark II SM-3430 Pressure Balance Diverter Valve Shower Combination
• Includes S-2272-E2, S-2500 arm & flange & S-1556 diverter tub spout
• Four port valve with 1/2 in. female copper sweat inlets and shower outlet
• Tub outlet is 1/2″ NPT female
• Adjustable temperature limit stop
• Integral Stops
• Meets ASSE 1016 & ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1